Community Center "New Road 2011" Village of Dobrich was founded on 20.12.2011.
Since its foundation, the Chitalishte has formed the following groups:
1. A group for folk songs;
2. Old Town Songs Group;
3. Children's group for amateur arts;
4. Theatrical group;
5. Dance group from 5 to 18 years and from 18 to 65 years.
More than 20 children from 5 to 18 years old participate in the folk dance club and folk singing group. The authentic folklore singing group includes 22 women between the ages of 20 and 85. Chitalishte Nov Put 2011 debuted at the 13th National Folklore Festival "Chitalishte-Temple of the Bulgarian Spirit" in the village of Krepost in May 2012. In a short time the groups successfully demonstrate their talent and win many medals and plaques at regional, national and international festivals: first prize - fair in Rozhen; Silver Medal - Kitna Thrace - Singing and Dancing - Haskovo; Silver Medal - National Amber Folk Festival "Amber Grapes" - Harmanli; Silver Medal - National Folklore Fair "On the steps of the Virgin" - village of Dobrich; Winner of the Euro Folk Music Holiday Honor badge; Opening of the 12th Black Sea Fest "Euro Folk - 2015"; Recommendation for the National Championship of Bulgarian Folklore "Euro Folk" in Veliko Tarnovo. In December 2013, groups from the Center visited the city of Keshan, Turkey and presented a concert program called "Color Carpets." People's interest in the activities and activities of the Chitalishte is increasing, as is the ambition of the amateurs.
This is the second community center project under the Cross-border Cooperation Program.
Shehsuvarbey Primary School was established in 1928 and continues its educational activity to this day.
The old building was demolished to build a new one, which was completed in 2012. The school is attended by 193 students from pre-school through 8th grade. It is a government organization. The building has 4 floors. There is a garden of 1000 square meters. Currently, the school employs 20 teachers and 2 porters. There are 18 classrooms, 1 cabinet for software and design, 1 cabinet for the design of wooden and metal structures, 1 scientific laboratory. One of their classes is for special education and pre-school lessons. Classes start at 08:35 until 12:00, then rest 13:10. They have 3 more school hours in the afternoon. Their lessons end at 15:40. After the class is over, students have 2 hours of lesson lessons. There is a table tennis team, a volleyball team, a darts team.
It is the only school to have a cross-border cooperation project under the Interreg IPA Bulgaria-Turkey Program in Uzunkopru.
The history of Pencho Slaveykov Dimitrovgrad Primary School begins as early as 1909. when the St. Kliment Ohridski Primary School was opened.
During its existence, it has undergone several renaming and restructuring for more than a century, while in 1967 the school adopted as its patron the great Bulgarian poet and cultural figure Pencho Slaveikov.
In 1973, the new school building was opened and is still housed there. The school is in a massive four-storey building, specially built for the school. Classrooms and classrooms are sufficient for a normal learning process. The rooms are spacious and bright. Only students from the school study in the building. The school has 29 classrooms, 3 computer rooms, physics, chemistry, biology, music and work education classrooms. There are two gyms: for students in grades 1 to 4 and for high school students. It has a pedagogical advisor to assist parents and students, a library and 3 new offices for the resource training of children with special educational needs, a speech therapist and an office for organizing the first grade learning process. There is a doctor's and dental office, two breakfast pavilions, a school chair, a teacher's room, a staff support room, classrooms and a workshop.
Early language learning for first-grade students was introduced in 1998, and in 1999 two first-year classes began step-by-step training.
The contents of the publications on the website are the sole responsibility of the Community Center "New Road 2011" in the village of Dobrich, Dimitrovgrad municipality and should in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union or the Managing Authority and the National Program Authority.